Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby Sanders 25 Weeks!

Today I am 25 weeks pregnant.... and I'm proud to be actually posting my 25 week update on time :)

My belly is definitely getting bigger. I had my 25 week prenatal appt today. I love appt days because a) I get to hear Baby's heart beat and b) I get to leave work early!! My appointment went well. I had to drink that dextrose drink today to test for gestational diabetes and got lucky with the fruit punch flavor and actually didn't mind it. I will find out the results in a few days. The dr. also measured me today (she measured my uterus or something with a tape measure) to see if my measurement was matching my due date. I am 25 weeks measuring at 26!

My belly at 25 weeks:

How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes: I broke down and ordered more. Finally ordered a pair of maternity work pants, another pair of jeans, a couple tops, and a maternity bathing suit.
Stretch marks: None so far
Sleep: The worst so far this week. I try to takes baths before bed to help my aches but I can't seem to get comfy. David rubs me and it helps me go to sleep but then I wake up every few hours. I may take my dr.'s advice and see a chiropractor and get frequent prenatal massages.
Best moment of this week: Sully hugging and kissing me when I was feeling emo
Miss anything: My wardrobe.
Movement: Feeling him daily :)
Food cravings: Marble Slab Ice Cream - Amaretto with Strawberries & Almonds mixed in (I bought a quart and no, I didn't eat it all in one sitting)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In!!!
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but tired.
Looking forward to: David taking his Bar Exam so I can have his attention again :)
Other fun stuff:

We got the invitation for our1st baby shower!!! It is a co-ed friend's shower in Houston!

One of my cravings this week

 A nice surprise at work! Strawberry cake for a co-worker's bday. I've had a lot of strawberries this week!

Barnaby's Meatball Bruschetta... yum

This was a fun adventure this evening... yes that is black ink all over Lady (you can't see all of it in the pic but she had it under her arms, on the sides of her face and on her chest too)! Our old office (soon to be Baby's room) has a bunch of stuff all over the floor as we are slowly transitioning to our new garoffice (garage + office). One of those items was a liquid ink cartridge refill for my stamp. Lady found it while we weren't paying attention, popped a hole in it and got black ink all over Sully's dog bed and herself. Luckily it came off of her with just a bit a water... we weren't so lucky with Sully's dog bed.

The doggie door installed ... our dogs now have an air conditioned dog house!

The little bistro table and fridge - we are still going through stuff so ignore the clutter. We are eventually bringing the daybed and recliner out here to complete the Man Cave atmosphere.

The closet with doors hung - just needs some paint

The workbench and cabinets with shelving. David still needs to install the light over the workbench and we need to paint the bi-fold doors to match the cabinets on the workbench. You can see what an awesome job David did on the epoxy floor in this pic

Our desks where I am writing this :). We eventually want to get David the matching desk. Also, David made sure to keep adequate space in between the windows for a TV!

Our cool dimmer switch and switch plate that David installed

David and Ross installed 6 recessed lights (dimmable LEDs). Our garage attic ladder is installed too! Again paint is needed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment