Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby Sanders 24 Weeks!

whoopsies! I skipped weeks 22 and 23 :(

Today I am really 25 weeks but am just now posting my 24 week update!

This is little Baby S and me at 24 weeks:


How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes: None of my non maternity work bottoms fit! It's been hard picking outfits in the morning. :(
Stretch marks: None so far
Sleep: Not so easy. I wake up multiple times and can't seem to get comfy. I wish I would have started training myself to sleep on my side a long time ago.
Best moment of this week: David and I felt him hiccup for the first time.
Miss anything: Being able to stand up fast. I feel like all of my movements are done in a rollie pollie fashion these days.
Movement: I feel him a LOT which makes me very happy. He moves a lot when music is playing. If it's a song David likes, he thinks the baby is drumming in my belly. If he moves to a song David doesn't like, David thinks it's because the baby can't stand the music.
Food cravings: Popsicles and cookies. A couple of weeks ago I was eating cookies almost daily (eeeehh!!). One night I was craving white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. David and I went to Randall's and bought a cookie variety pack thinking it had white choc. macadamia, oatmeal raisin, choc. chip, and a fudge looking cookie. I got all excited and sat down with my milk and what I thought was a macadamia nut cookie but after the first bite I found out it was a peanut butter cookie!!!! I was disappointed because it wasn't what I was expecting. The next day I came home to a box of cookies from Tiff's Treats that David bought for me. He got me freshly baked white chocolate macadamia and snicker doodle cookies! My cravings were satisfied for a few nights :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In!!!
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy as I recently came off a week of vacation that I will post some pics of below.
Looking forward to: Baby Showers and working on the nursery since the garage is completely converted (it just needs a little paint here and there).

Some randomness from the last few weeks:

He picked me up for lunch and we went to Stanton's City Bites

My instagram pic of our lunch :)

Keeping David company while he hooks up all of our electrical in the garage/office

Progress!!! The closet installed and walls painted



My project - installing garage door insulation
 
My reward for all my hard work

David prepping the garage floor for the epoxy coating - so proud of his hard work!
 
4th of July @ Surfside

 
The last few weeks have been fun and relaxing. I was on vacation the week after the 4th. Unfortunately David was studying most of the time but we were able to spend a few days at the beach with Ross.The weekend after the 4th we got to see Mom, Dad and Laura. We accomplished quite a bit in those few days. Dad worked on painting the guest bath to brighten it up a bit for Baby (paint and supplies courtesy of Laura :)) and Mom and I worked on organizing the back closet and she did so much laundry! I felt bad putting them to work but I think they liked it ;) hehehe

Ok going to take my 25 week pic and posting that update next....

No comments:

Post a Comment